Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Swim Class.

We signed Kylan up for her first swim class at the North Canton Y a few weeks ago.  She goes each Tuesday morning for a half hour class for 6 weeks.  She LOVES it.  And I love taking her.  It's also great that Suzi signed JJ up and Steph signed Cristiana up for the same class, so we all do it at the same time.  Kylan's very excited each week to get in the pool, and to see her friends.  And I enjoy having Suzi and Steph there to talk with as well.  It's a great experience and I actually think she might be learning a few skills.  It's really just a way to get young kids in the water and start teaching them the basics.  We moms are in the water with them the whole time, of course, and are taking our direction from the teacher, Miss Beth.  It seems to be a great experience for us all!

No comments: