Monday, October 20, 2008

Jessica Dye/Chris Rhodes Wedding.

Jessica is one of the best friends I've ever had.  Her and I met freshman year at Malone when we lived on the same floor and had a few classes together.  We became close friends quickly.  The next year her and I became roommates/best friends.  We did absolutely everything together.  I have never learned more about kindness, generosity, gentleness, and friendship than I did in the year that we lived together.  She is honestly the sweetest person I have ever met.  She didn't return to Malone the following year, and over the last 5 or so years we've seen less and less of each other- but Jess will always hold a special place in my heart.  This weekend we went to her wedding and it was gorgeous.  Not to mention, Kylan had a BLAST heating up the dance floor (which I've added a quick video of).











No comments: