Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snow.

I can't believe it. It's starting to snow already. Yesterday and today we woke up to see snow falling from the sky. Granted, nothing is sticking to the ground at all (just turning to disgusting, slushy puddles everywhere), but it is still snowing. I am now going to begin my mourning over the loss of warm weather like I do each year as fall turns to cold, gross Ohio winter. It's not that we don't enjoy snow and the winter season. It's just that it lasts SO long. Last year it was June before we were getting consistently warm weather. On my birthday (in the middle of May) it barely reached 50 degrees. If winter came in November and then left by the beginning of March, I think I might be able to handle it better. But seeing as it's still October and it's already beginning to snow, and knowing that it stays WAY past its welcome each year, I am starting to dread the coming months.

No comments: