On Sunday (April 20th) Kylan hit 14 months of age. Nothing too monumental has changed, but I should probably at least document something. At 14 months Kylan:
+ is still fun, funny, crazy, active, impatient, loving, smart, curious, etc.
+ is LOVING that she can play outside in the warm weather (No more multiple layers of clothing, hats, gloves, boots, coats, what have you. YAY!)
+ weighs somewhere around 22 pounds, I think. She hasn't been to the doctor recently so she hasn't been officially weighed. But when we hold her on our scale with us and subtract our weight from that total, we believe it's in the vicinity of 22 pounds.
+ will eat an entire can of mixed vegetables for dinner if we let her.
+ will eat an entire can of mandarin oranges for breakfast if we let her.
+ loves any kind of fruit that she's been given.
+ still loves all food like a maniac.
+ is trying to say more words, but we still can't decipher anything other than "mama", "dada", "duck", and "yes" for the most part. She starting to say "guh guh" lately and I think she might be imitating me when I say "good girl" to her.
+ she loves people like crazy. She wants to be around as many people as possible, and wants all of them to give her all the attention.
+ is quickly moving up to size 4 shoes (again, due to the fat foot thing I described in earlier entries)
+ continues to be an animal lover. I'm sure the zoo will be a hit this summer.
+ likes to sit on either Grandpa's or Uncle Nate's motorcycles.
+ still loves books.
+ still loves bananas.
+ still has lots of unruly hair.
+ signs "please"if she wants something.
+ can fit up to 2T clothing (though somehow there's still a few 3-6 month onesies that she can fit also. Sizes are weird. I stand by that statement.) but usually wears 12-18 months right now.
+ is curious about everything.
+ has a bit (ok, bordering on a lot) of a temper at times.
+ still sucks her thumb and twirls her hair.
+ tries to imitate a few animal sounds (though no one other than us would really recognize them).
+ pretty much understands EVERYTHING we say. We have had to start spelling out words already if we are talking in front of her and don't want her to immediately go to or start doing whatever word it might be. For example, the other night I mentioned that later in the evening before Kylan went to bed we were going to give her a bath. She immediately ran to her bathroom, started pulling open the shower curtain, and was all ready at that very moment to start undressing and jump into the bath. She kept doing the sign for "bath" over and over. The same sort of incidents have happened with brushing her teeth, eating, and going in the car to go to the store. At least she's compliant.
+ is so darn cute. That laugh, those cheeks, that smile, the never ending chubby rolls in places you never thought could have rolls, those eyes- they kill me. But maybe I'm biased:)
+ is as cute as she is ornery- I guess each has to be balanced out!
We just keep loving life with her, every step of the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment