Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mall Trip.

Last week Trisha, Jess Crawford and I took Kylan to the mall, just to get out and walk around. Our house isn't exactly large, so anytime there is open space, Kylan likes to unleash her energy and running skills. It's hard to do any shopping since most of our time is spent chasing a running child and keeping her from ripping down clothes from hangers and from knocking random things off shelves. But, especially on a cold or rainy day, it's good to get out, see people, and get some walking in. This time, Kylan discovered the area down in front of Sears and Hollister that has all the coin-operated riding toys. There's a lion, a space ship, an ice cream truck, a helicopter, and more. Well, Auntie Jess was nice enough to whip out some change and treat Kylan to her first rides! She rode the space ship and the helicopter. She didn't quite know what to think at first- she has never been on something that moves like that! But I could tell she was enjoying it and very interested in all that it was doing. I wish I would have had my camera to take some pictures, but things like that always slip my mind as I'm throwing together all the essentials in the diaper bag and trying to get out the door.

No comments: