Ok, so maybe sometimes this won't all be about Kylan. Tonight, it's about my younger, cuter, funnier sister, Rachel (that, as I've mentioned before, is affectionately referred to as "Ra") because... well, just because I miss her. Ithaca College is about 7 hours from here- much too far in my book. She's only back home here in North Canton a couple times of year: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break, and Summer. But now, she's looking for jobs in her field (video/media) that probably won't bring her home for summer, seeing as North Canton isn't exactly a thriving metropolis for movie-making, video-editing, etc. If that does turn out to be the case, it looks like it may start a trend of only seeing her about 5-6 weeks out of the year. Sad. I love her more than most people in this world and love when she's around. Kylan enjoys her company as well. It's hard to not have her close to see the everyday things that come with the daily life of Kylan. Here are some pictures from memory lane- a trip to New York City that Ryan and I surprised her with for her high school graduation. (June of 2006)







No comments:
Post a Comment