Not sure if you can really tell in this picture, but there are a bunch of people in our living room playing Wii. Lately, we have been having regular Wii parties where we'll all get together and spend time being kids again by sitting around playing video sports. (And if we're lucky, Dave Seymour comes and makes what we like to call "Premium Zah"- the best homemade pizza you'll ever have!) Ryan and I are not lucky enough to own a Wii of our own, so many props to our friend Jess Crawford who, since the day she got it, has been willing and kind enough to pack it all up and bring it over to our house anytime we desire to have a party with it. I have to say, I really am getting good at the bowling- so much fun! It's by far my favorite thing to play on there.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
The Wii.
Not sure if you can really tell in this picture, but there are a bunch of people in our living room playing Wii. Lately, we have been having regular Wii parties where we'll all get together and spend time being kids again by sitting around playing video sports. (And if we're lucky, Dave Seymour comes and makes what we like to call "Premium Zah"- the best homemade pizza you'll ever have!) Ryan and I are not lucky enough to own a Wii of our own, so many props to our friend Jess Crawford who, since the day she got it, has been willing and kind enough to pack it all up and bring it over to our house anytime we desire to have a party with it. I have to say, I really am getting good at the bowling- so much fun! It's by far my favorite thing to play on there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment