I've mentioned before that Kylan loves bananas. Lately, she's been eating at least 2 a day- and would eat MANY more if only her mean mommy would let her (She gets VERY angry with me when she's already had enough for the day, but sees them on the counter and wants more and I say "no"). Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that she loves healthy food like bananas. But, not to be too graphic, bananas cause constipation in children and if she ate any more than I allow, we'd have some major issues in that area. I think 2 large bananas a day is more than enough. Kylan thinks I'm wrong.
Also, she still eats them at break-neck speed. It really is astounding. She can finish an entire banana in 60 seconds flat. She stuffs her mouth and basks in the glory of her tasty banana as she mashes it with her teeth/gums and finally swallows it down. We have to watch closely so as to ward off any possible choking due to the speed. But she impresses us every time with faster times and no choking incidents.
Here are some pictures from multiple days of banana eating:

Stuffed face.

Big bite.

Bananas make her so happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment