This morning, before she changed out of her sleeper, Kylan found little pink "underwear" in one of her drawers and BEGGED me to put them on her. They are supposed to be for over a diaper and under a dress or something. Instead, she was SURE that they were big girl underwear and came running to find me yelling "UNDERWEAR!!! UNDERWEAR!!!" Then she kept saying "On! On! Please! Please!" So I told her we could take her sleeper off and put them on over her diaper. But before I could do that, she started putting her feet through the leg holes, and said she wanted them on over her sleeper. So she ran around, SO EXCITED I might add, in her "big girl underwear". She ran into the office where Ry was working and asked him to put on the House of Heroes song "Red" that she always sings and dances to. Here are some pictures, and a video. Gotta love the weirdness of a 21-month-old.



Kylan dancing to Red... again... this time in her underwear... over her pajamas from Ryan and Sarita Solida on Vimeo.

No comments:
Post a Comment