This week I had the rarest of rare scenarios- a daughter who was actually sitting relatively still for about 5 minutes (thank you Baby Einstein). I took this opportunity to sit behind my freshly bathed, wet haired little girl- and, for the first time, tried to french braid her hair. It actually didn't turn out too bad. Who knew a 15 month old could have enough hair to have it french braided and reaching down her back. Haha. Also this week, we pulled out a onesie from the days of old. Its a 6-9 month sized onesie from Ryan's sister, Courtney, that says "I love my hair". She bought it for her last summer and I'm surprised that Kylan can still fit it. But since she still can, she can wear it even more truthfully now than back before her hair even came past her ears.






No comments:
Post a Comment