Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ra's 20th Birthday.

June 1st, 2008= Rachel Faith Busch's 20th birthday. Awww, my little sister is growing up:) Haha. We all went out to Bravo! for lunch, then went back to Mom and Dad's to open presents and have dessert. I don't want to take away from Ra's birthday, but I have to mention (and show pictures) of Kylan's weirdness that day. One of Ra's first gifts that she opened was a pair of American Eagle jean shorts. Somehow, Kylan got the idea in her mind that she needed to take them from her Aunt Ra, put them over her head and on her body, and continue to walk around and play as if this was perfectly normal. Next, after a diaper change, her skirt somehow ended up on her head as a hat and stayed there as well. So she had quite the get up going on. Usually she hates anything on her head or anything in the least bit constricting on her body, so I have no idea why she all of a sudden thought this was okay, but it made us all laugh. Happy 20th my dear, darling, younger, female sibling!







No comments: